Norman bull skin dyed red, with the silhouette of the animal.
They come from the French Normandy and both the leather and the hair are of an excellent quality.
The skin comes from animals intended for human consumption, in no case has the animal been slaughtered exclusively for the use of its skin.
The images presented are indicative and each skin can have variations.
The measure is 220 cm. high by 210 cm. wide. From 4.5 to 5 square metres.
• Change the direction of the carpet so that all areas of the surface are stepped on and there is no wear in a single area
• Keep the carpet away from direct sunlight. Exposure to direct sunlight damages the color of the carpet
• Avoid the damage that tables and chairs can do by putting a protector on the sharp areas
• Shake the dust regularly
• Vacuum carefully in the direction of the hair. Do not use a rotating brush or cleaning robots.
• If the carpet has a stain, clean it with a clean damp cloth in the direction of the hair. Do it several times until the stain disappears. Do not pour liquid directly on the carpet
• Do not soak the carpet with any liquid
We treat the carpet with a maximum level of demand to offer a high quality product. The company sets up rigorous quality controls to prevent the skins from having holes, fire marks, hairless carpet regions ...
CARPET MADE BY HAND
100% European cowhide
Thickness of the carpet: 2.2 - 2.3 millimeters
Weight per square meter: 1.5kg
Made in Spain
Approximate dimensions large size: 210 (width) x 220 (long)
Delivery times are 15 days
No customer comments for the moment.
|weight per square meter||1,5kg|
|Thickness of the carpet||2,2 - 2,3 milímetros|
|skin||Piel de vacuno 100% europeo|
|Delivery time||15 días|