Norman bull skin with the silhouette of the animal. Its natural origin makes it have a unique style since each skin is different and has its own personality.
The Norman bull skins are distinguished by their quality and brightness, being the only skins in the world of three colors, which makes them especially different. They come from the French Normandy and both the leather and the hair are of an excellent quality.
The skin comes from animals intended for human consumption, in no case has the animal been slaughtered exclusively for the use of its skin.
• Change the direction of the carpet so that all areas of the surface are stepped on and there is no wear in a single area
• Keep the carpet away from direct sunlight. Exposure to direct sunlight damages the color of the carpet
• Avoid the damage that tables and chairs can do by putting a protector on the sharp areas
• Shake the dust regularly
• Vacuum carefully in the direction of the hair. Do not use a rotating brush or cleaning robots.
• If the carpet has a stain, clean it with a clean damp cloth in the direction of the hair. Do it several times until the stain disappears. Do not pour liquid directly on the carpet
• Do not soak the carpet with any liquid
We treat the carpet with a maximum level of demand to offer a high quality product. The company sets up rigorous quality controls to prevent the skins from having holes, fire marks, hairless carpet regions ...
No customer comments for the moment.
|weight per square meter||1,5kg|
|Thickness of the carpet||2,2 - 2,3 milímetros|
|skin||Piel de vacuno 100% europeo|
|Delivery time||15 días|