The Blesbok is an antelope native to Africa that is characterized by the warm color of its fur.
The skin comes from animals intended for human consumption, in no case has the animal been sacrificed exclusively for the use of its skin.
- Change the direction of the carpet so that all areas of the carpet are stepped on and there is no wear in a single area
- Keep the carpet away from direct sunlight. Exposure to direct sunlight damages the color of the carpet
- Avoid the damage that tables and chairs can do by putting a protector in the sharp areas
- Shake the powder regularly
- Vacuum carefully in the direction of hair. Do not use a rotating brush or cleaning robots.
- If the carpet has a stain, wipe it with a clean, damp cloth in the direction of the hair. Do this several times until the stain disappears. Do not pour liquid directly onto the carpet
- Do not soak the carpet with any liquid
We treat the carpet with a maximum level of exigency to offer a product of high quality. The company implements rigorous quality controls to prevent skins from having holes, fire marks, regions of the hairless carpet ...
100% African caprine skin
Carpet thickness: 2 millimeters
Weight per square meter: 1.5kg
Made in Spain
(special measures can be made on request)
Delivery time, 15 days
No customer comments for the moment.
|weight per square meter||1.5kg|
|Thickness of the carpet||2 millimeters|
|skin||100% Africane caprine skin|
|Delivery time||15 days|