Imitation panther skin with animal silhouette. Its natural origin makes it have a unique style since each skin is different and has its own personality.
Each piece was printed on a cow beige tinted skin by screen printing.
It is a product of European origin and both the hair and the leather are of an excellent quality.
The skin comes from animals intended for human consumption, in no case has the animal been slaughtered exclusively for the use of its skin.
• Change the direction of the carpet so that all areas of the carpet are walked on and there is no wear in one area.
• Keep the carpet away from direct sunlight. Exposure to direct sunlight damages the color of the carpet
• Avoid the damage that tables and chairs can do by putting a protector on the sharp areas
• Shake the dust regularly
• Vacuum carefully in the direction of the hair. Do not use a rotating brush or cleaning robots.
• If the carpet has a stain, clean it with a clean damp cloth in the direction of the hair. Do it several times until the stain disappears. Do not pour liquid directly on the carpet
• Do not soak the carpet with any liquid
We treat the carpet with a maximum level of demand to offer a high quality product. The company sets up rigorous quality controls to prevent the skins from having holes, fire marks, hairless carpet regions ...
CARPET MADE BY HAND
100% European cowhide
Thickness of the carpet: 2.2 - 2.3 millimeters
Weight per square meter: 1.5kg
Made in Spain
Approximate dimensions large size: 210 (width) x 220 (long)
Delivery times are 15 days
No customer comments for the moment.
|weight per square meter||1.5kg|
|Thickness of the carpet||2,2 – 2,3 millimeters|
|skin||100% European skin|
|Delivery time||15 days|